Thursday, October 18, 2007

MD Formulations Adult Anti-Blemish Kit

MD Formulations Adult Anti-Blemish Kit MD Formulations Adult Anti-Blemish Kit
From MD Formulations

Address the special needs of your blemish-prone adult skin by clearing without over-drying. Clinical tests confirmed a 56% reduction in the appearance of pimples and a 44% reduction in the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads.

Achieve clear, confident skin without over-drying.

Customer Review:

Results fast
I have been using Bare Escentuals makeup for a few years now and decided to try this skin care line. I have been using md Formulations Adult Anti-Blemish Kit for almost a week now and I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the results! My acne has decreased, my skin is smooth and the products have not dried out/stripped my skin. I was using Proactiv for the last six years and not happy with results - I was fed up with my skin breaking out. md Formulations has lived up to what they claim on their site. I was not expecting my skin to improve so quickly or at all to be honest, especially since I could not find any testimonials on Amazon from users. I hope this review helps anyone suffering from acne as an adult like I have been. Md Formulations works.

No comments: